Vehicle inspection allows user to document the condition of vehicle both before and after completing ride.
- Step 1 - Click on Manage Vehicle Groups from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 2 - Click on Vehicle Inspection from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 3 - User can see all the vehicle with their inspection details.
- Step 1 - Click on Vehicle Inspection from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 2 - Click on green button (+) which says "Add Vehicle Inspection".
- Step 3 - Select Vehicle name and add registration number ( it shows only active vehicles).
- Step 4 - Enter outgoing and incoming kilometer(km).
- Step 5 - Select fuel level both before and after completing ride.
- Step 6 - Add incoming and outgoing date and time.
- Step 7 - Select radio buttons for each options and add relevant note or description.
It includes following options to manage vehicle inspection.
o Add Vehicle inspection
o Search & Multi search
o Delete and Multi Delete
o Show Entries (10,25 & 100)
User can update vehicle inspections details time as needed over time.
User can view vehicle inspection and initiate printing by clicking print icon.
User can remove a vehicle inspection entry using the delete option.