Manage Vehicle Models
- Step 1 - Click on Vehicles from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 2 - Under Vehicles, Click on Manage Vehicle Models
- Step 1 - Click on Vehicle Models from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 2 - Click on "+" Green button.
- Step 3 - To add the vehicle model select the vehicle maker name, enter vehicle model and click on save button.
- Step 1 - Click on Manage Vehicle Models from the Sidebar menu.
- Step 2 - click edit button with setting icon in front of your vehicle model.
- Step 3 - To edit vehicle model, select vehicle maker, enter vehicle model and click on update button.
To delete a vehicle model, you can select delete option and remove vehicle model.
In the show entries menu, you can see vehicle model entries like 10, 25, 50 and 100. Example: If you select 10 then you can see 10 vehicle models, other 10 vehicle models will show on another page.
Using the search box, you search for a vehicle by vehicle model or vehicle maker.
To delete multiple vehicle models, select checkbox and click delete button.
With the help of multi-search option, you can search vehicle model by vehicle manufacturer and by vehicle model. Example: If you search for "Maruti" in the vehicle manufacturer column, you will see all Maruti models. If you search for "nano" in the vehicle model column, you will see all nano models.