Go through following installation process.
You will need the following to upload this app.
- 1.Linux Server with LAMP/LEMP. (php version should be > 8.1.3)
- 3.Mysql Tool to create database.
Upload via FTP Server
After downloading the script, upload it on your server using ftp client. If already installed on server, you can just visit your domain to continue with setup procedure. Also make sure your server/localhost runs PHP 7.4.13 or above
- PHP version 8.1.3 or above
- List of PHP Extensions:
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- GMP PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
Once everything is done you will see installation screen on your browser when you open the script url hosted on your domain. You need to enter 5 details in that screen. Below is the list.
- 1.Purchase Code <- You receive this when you purchase the script from CodeCanyon
- 2.Mysql/MariaDB server address
- 3.Database UserName
- 4.Database UserPassword
- 5.Database Name
Installation will Continue if above details are correct. If you still get problems with installation you can always contact us. We'll respond you within 48 hours. you can get in touch using below buttons.
PLEASE DO NOT UPGRADE FROM OLD VERSION BECAUSE WE'VE REMOVED OLD VERSIONS FROM VERSION 6.0
The script comes with built in email configuration which is fake. You will not get any emails unless you enter your email server details in our email configuration file. Below are the steps to configure email account with script.
- Open mail.php file which is located inside config folder.
- Replace smtp.mailgun.org with your SMTP HOST.
- Replace Fleet Manager with your Business Name.
- Replace your-email-password with your Email Address Password.
- Save The File and upload it to your server
Keep in mind that above Email Settings will be used for communication inside the script.
To configure fleet manager notifications
- 1.You have to add expiration dates while adding new vehicles, drivers and set service reminders for vehicles.
- 2.then set cronjob in your control panel and run schedule command.
Run this schedule on every minute in your control panel
/usr/local/bin/php7x /home/YOUR_FLEET_FOLDER_NAME/public_html/framework/artisan schedule:run