Step 1:- Extract Files from Zip Folder.
Step 2:- Replace All Folders Except Storage
Step 3:- After Replacing Files you can go to script from browser and it will ask you for purchase key and database details.
After adding correct details it will upgrade your current version to the latest.
To configure fleet manager notifications you have to set cronjob in your control panel and run schedule command.
Run this schedule on every minute in your control panel
/usr/local/bin/php7x /home/YOUR_FLEET_FOLDER_NAME/public_html/framework/artisan schedule:run
User can change language for himself by changing language from edit profile.
Admin user can add new vehicle type from Vehicles > Manage Vehicle Type and click on "Add New" button to add new vehicle type.
You can manage fare rates of every vehicle type from Settings > Fare Settings.
You must need PHP version 7.2 or grater to run our script.
No, Fleet Manager Android app is sold separately from this script, and not part of this package. This script only includes frontend and admin panel. However, if you are looking for the android app please write us mail to: [email protected]. we'll get back to you.
Create new API keys:
- 1.Go to the Cloud Console.
- 2.Open the left-side menu and select APIs & Services > Credentials.
- 3.On the Credential page, select the Create credentials drop-down and choose API key.
- 4.The API key created dialog box displays your newly created key.
- 5.You may want to make a copy your API key (the API key is always available through the console). For security, we strongly recommend that you restrict your API key.